- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headfoam
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable Hydradry interior
- Quick-change for-free proshield with sideplates
- Prolock shield locking system
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: John Berlin (Waterford, Michigan) 4.9.2013
Icon Alliance Rubatone
The helmet is one of the nicest helmets I've ever seen. The design and the attention to detail is awesome. The fit is nice and snug...perfect fit! I think I'm going to have to order the dark smoke shield now.
Reviewer: corey (mt laurel, nj) 1.10.2013
nice and fast
Fast shipping good product
Reviewer: Barry H. (Westminster, CO) 12.15.2011
Durable enough to withstand all the abuse from any style of riding!
Looking at this helmet I would think the price would be much more expensive but it's such a steal! I was impressed to see that this helmet has a removable interior liner which is so handy if used a lot. Like me, I ride a lot and I didn't want to shell out a lot of money for an expensive helmet that would get worn out pretty fast. A cheaper helmet is perfect and the Alliance is very durable so it can withstand a lot over years. I wanted a high quality helmet on a small budget and the Icon Alliance helmet is the way to go. I use this helmet a lot since I commute almost everyday of the week and I like to take small trips on my bike a couple times a month. I would recommend this helmet for anyone who is looking for a cheaper option with all the same features as helmets selling for $500+!!!