- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
When it comes to motorcycle safety - we believe the best possible protection is avoiding the crash altogether. Such was the reasoning behind the Alliance Hi-Viz helmet. Painted in a UV-resistant fluorescent color and affixed with reflective graphics, the Hi-Viz will dramatically increase your day or night conspicuity.See and be seen.
- Reflective Graphics
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear Exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry interior
- Quick-change fog-free eye Proshield
- ProLock secure shield locking system
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: paul l pliponis (kewanee, illinois) 10.3.2012
view/head feel excellent but noisy
Also tight on face cheeks,but this my go away after break in,my 1st new helmet. but felt molded good to head and visibility, including sides comparable to not having helmet on. may have to shut airvents or wear earplugs. satisfied overall after 50mi ride.