- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
The Women's Field Armor Stryker vest features all of the same construction and CE certification standards as the men's version but has been retailored for a woman's fit. The back armor plate has been made slightly shorter by changing to a five or six plate arrangement. Additionally, the midriff and velcro adjustment straps have been rescaled for a proper fit. Of course the main function of the vests back protector, enhanced protection, remains intact as the women's version meets applicable CE certification standards for back protectors.
- EN 1621-2/03/AC2006 CE APPROVED STRYKER BACK ARMOR
- d3o BREATHABLE BACK INSERT, WITH CUSTOM MOLDED ICON GEOMETRY
- ARTICULATING INJECTION MOLDED BACK ARMOR WITH AIR FLOW CHANNELS
- INJECTION MOLDED CHEST PLATE WITH INTEGRATED AIR INTAKES
- VENTED BIOFOAM AND AIRMESH CHASSIS
- HYDRADRY MOISTURE WICKING LINER
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE WAIST AND SHOULDER STRAPS
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN FITS UNDER MOST JACKETS
- WOMEN SPECIFIC FIT
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.