- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Impact Racing 1320 Helmet
The 1320 is Impact's answer for the racer looking for an entry-level helmet without sacrificing any safety whatsoever. The 1320 is affordable but does not cut any corners on quality or safety, it's made by hand with the same exact standards as the rest of our helmet line and comes with all of our high quality features as always including: our fire-retardant, variable density, single-piece Gray Matter helmet liner, interchangeable sizing cheekpads, a fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure and our 1/8" polycarbonate shield with three-position detent.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites
- Two slider vents on forehead for air circulation and a large chinbar vent
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra)
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent
- COLORS: Silver, White, Gloss Black and Flat Black
Customer Reviews (0)
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.