- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Impact Racing Vapor Helmet
The VAPOR is the result of extensive 3D modeling to create a specially designed "Ripple Effect" aerodynamic boundary layer to stabilize the helmet under high speed airflow, so this is the perfect open-wheel helmet. Constructed of super lightweight Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave, a composite taken from the aerospace industry, the Vapor also includes Impact's Gray Matter helmet liner, Impact's standard eyeport with a three-position detent 1/8" polycarbonate shield, interchangeable sizing cheekpads with dual D-ring closure.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents, cheek vents and slider forehead vents
- "Ripple Effect" boundary layer created by shell shape, stabilizes helmet/head in high speed ariflow
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra)
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent
- COLORS: Silver, Black, Flat Black and White
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.