- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Impact Racing Nitro Helmet
The Impact NITRO helmet is specifically made with the Nitro and Alcohol Drag racer in mind. The Nitro has been engineered to alleviate fumes and contaminated air with its replaceable filter system and flexible bottled air intake port. The built-in Nomex skirt helps keep air inside the helmet clean, and adds another facet of safety against flames and smoke, and a braided kevlar gasket lines the eyeport for an even better seal. The Nitro also has a built-in D-ring at the chin bar to keep your head restrained during those hard launches and also includes Impact’s Gray Matter helmet liner, an open cockpit eyeport with a three-position detent 1/8” polycarbonate shield, interchangeable sizing cheekpads and a fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction of our exclusive aerospace industry derived composites
- Built-in headsock/helmet skirt
- Pre-plumbed in the rear for quick attachment of bottle air systems
- Kevlar® eyeport gasket
- Internal face mask/respirator completely surrounds the nose and mouth to prevent intake of contaminated air
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra)
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent
- COLORS: Silver, Black, Flat Black and White
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.