- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Impact Racing Draft Helmet
Our DRAFT helmet features our “Ripple Effect” aerodynamic modeling, which controls airflow around the helmet for stability, and an extended chin foil that captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting. A high-bypass air induction system with adjustable forehead vents circulates air around the head and face as stale air is channeled to dual rear exhaust vents. Constructed from lightweight Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave, the Draft includes Impact’s fire-retardant, variable density, single-piece Gray Matter helmet liner, an open cockpit eyeport with a three-position detent 1/8” polycarbonate shield, interchangeable sizing cheekpads and a fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents with rear exhaust vents
- "Ripple Effect" boundary layer created by shell shape, stabilizes helmet/head in high speed ariflow
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra)
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design
- 125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent
- COLORS: Silver, Black, Flat Black and White
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.