- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
- Rock Tex 600 outer shell
- 100% waterproof
- C.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbows
- Removable Spine Pad with pocket for optional C.E. Spine Protector
- Variable Flow ventilation system with waterproof zippers
- Cross Linked Ventilation with Wind Tunnel Cooling patent pending
- Sure Fit adjustable waistband
- Elastic sleeve adjusters
- Snap loops for attaching jacket to belt
- 8" zipper for pant attachment
- Removable insulated full sleeve liner
- Reflective stripe
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Rob (Moorestown, NJ) 10.4.2014
I'm 5'8" about 185 and this jacket fits me perfectly. It hasn't been below 55 degrees so I don't know how it's gonna be in the cold, and so far it's been great. Stops the wind at highway speeds. Not too hot in 80 degree weather. I would recommend it.
Reviewer: Sandy (Mill Creek, WA) 5.4.2013
I have never ordered anything like this through the internet and was very impressed with the quality of this product. The shipping has a little bit to be desired. The speed of deliver was awesome, but I had a little bit of confusion with being shipped 2 pairs of gloves. Then getting the entire order overnighted to me again. But other than that very pleased.
Reviewer: Justin Myrick (Pace, Florida) 4.14.2013
The jacket fits really well. I like that it has quite a few zip up pockets. It can get pretty hot if you are sitting still on the bike, but once you get going its not bad at all. Looks good too!!