- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
Joe Rocker Carbon Pro Helmet – Carbon Fiber Weave
Step up to the ultimate in exotic lightweight technology with the Carbon Pro.
- Full application 4 X 4 weave carbon fiber
- Dual density EPS impact absorbing liner
- CAD-spec interior sculpture for exceptional fit
- Optically superior, hard coated, 3D face shield actuated by a tool-free closure mechanism
- Quadport™ 2.0 ventilation system (two adjustable front intakes channeled through to a streamline rear venturi-effect exhaust vent)
- Fully removable and washable Qwickdry interior
- Streamline injection molded bottom edge gasket for reduced turbulence
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Rick (Orlando, Florida) 8.7.2014
This is really an amazing 3/4 helmet. Weight is at 3 LBS but feels even lighter. The Carbon Fiber is stiffer than normal, so expect to 'pull harder' on straps to put on and remove. But once on, it fits very well and comfortably. It seals well around the ears, so you don't get a lot of wind noise. The visor is so big, it feels like you have no helmet in front. The visor also has strong enough stops to stay open while riding, and glasses fit without problems. Much smaller and thinner than a regular HJC plastic helmet (same manufacturer). Only negative is limited space for speakers (being carbon fiber it is thinner and hence not much was left) but thin ones would probably fit. I also uses the older regular helmet strap versus the newer helmet latches that more modern helmets have.
Reviewer: Robert Bigony (Barrington, IL) 12.6.2013
Have had a Carbon Helmet before, had to replace and was happy to see the Joe Rocket offering. The quality is there and it looks good. All we need is some warm weather!