- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
JOE ROCKET RKT PRIME HELMET OVERVIEW
Premium features | sub-premium price, the RKT-Prime represents Joe Rocket’s take no prisoners approach to the helmet market! From the aerodynamic, SNELL M2010 approved shell to the advanced 2-stage RapidFire™ shield system, this RKT is prime to take on all competitors.
- Aerodynamically sculptured, advanced composite shell
- Superior fit & comfort using advanced 3D CAD technology
- “Flow-thru” advanced channeling ventilation system utilizing full front to back airflow, flushing heat & humidity up & out
- Hard coated optically superior 3D shield design providing 95% U.V. protection
- RapidFire™ shield replacement system
- Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- 2-Stage shield closure mechanism — compresses shield into eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal
- Multiple optional shields available including RST mirrored, high definition (amber), smoke, gradient Pinlock® Ready, and race shields w/ tear-off posts
- Easily converts to snowmobile application with optional Dual Lens or Electric Shield and breath guard
- Bioceramic Nylex® moisture-wicking & odor reducing Interior
- Removable & washable cheek pads and liner
- Meets or Exceeds SNELL 2010 & D.O.T. Standards
- Pinlock® film sold separately
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: David Beegle (Salem, Oregon) 11.19.2012
I'm normally an XL but had to send this one back for a XXL. Good venting and a nice liner though. Chin strap is set back a little far compared to other helmets. Good helmet for the price though. Nice bright yellow for daytime visibility, fairly light weight, and it is both Snell and DOT.