- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Ultra resistant and durable, hemp fiber is longer, stronger and more insulative than cotton
- Rivals road race quality cowhide
- Eco-Friendly - easily organically grown, hemp cultivation often requires no herbicides, fungicides or pesticides
- Hemp THC levels average below 0.3%. Cannabis levels can surpass 20%...Smoking Hemp results in a headache, Not a high!
- Heavy Duty Hemp Fabric
- C.E. Rated Protectors in Shoulders & Elbows
- Removable Spine Pad with Pocket for Optional C.E. Spine Protector
- Big Air Ventilation System Patent Pending
- Removable Insulated Vest Liner
- Sure Fit Adjustable Waistband
- Elastic Sleeve Adjusters
- Snap Loops for Attaching Jacket to Belt
- 8" Zipper for Pant Attachment
- Reflective Stripe
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Kevin Bernier (Abercrombie, ND) 1.7.2013
Joe Rocket Hemp Jacket
The Jacket appears to be well made and I like the styling but I’m not crazy about the hemp fabric, burlap like finish. I rated the jacket down a bit because it does not have a very athletic fit like my Joe Rocket Blaster Jacket. The jacket would be a nice fit for someone with a few extra pounds around the waist and larger arms.