- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Joe Rocket Speedmaster 6.0 1-Piece Race Suit
A lot of brands claim their gear is “proven” but nowhere is this more true than with the Speedmaster 6.0. With over a decade of AMA racing history in every stitch, the 6.0 is a natural evolution of the species.
- 1.4 to 1.7mm cowhide with perforated sections added
- Titanium reinforced, injection molded external shoulder ventilation
- C.E. rated protectors in shoulders, knees and elbows
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector
- Aerodynamic speed hump
- Injection molded shoulder intake vents
- Beveled knee sliders with ceramic compound
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs
- POLY/MESH ankle panels
- Windproof FullFlex Kevlar® panel zones for optimal mobility
- Optional Speedmaster Suit Liner
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Dennis Datin (, ) 7.27.2014
I'll get them again
I hit a deer going about 50 on my gixxer. I was slammed into the asphalt hard enough to knock me out and total my helmet. I slid about 60 feet on asphalt and about ten on gravel. Leather was scraped and only one small hole worn in elbow but not a bit of road rash. Suit couldn't save me from a broken rib but no road rash at all!