- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
For those aggressive riders who need the ultimate in weather protection and unsurpassed functionality, the all-new Radium GORE-TEX Boot with removable liner offers this and more. Constructed with GORE-TEX product technology, the rider�s feet stay dry and allows sweat from the inside to escape. The Radium has been specifically engineered to take the abuse the tunnel and running boards dish out by adding additional protective material to the boot. The Radium Boot offers more rigid support than its brother, the Adrenaline Boot, but does not compromise when it comes to freedom of movement. The new Radium sole is specifically designed from lug pattern to the durometer of rubber to ensure total traction on the running boards whether they are full of snow or not.
- GORE-TEX� Product Technology GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY�
- Rider Specific Forward Flex with Rigid Side to Side Support
- Snowmobile Specific Designed Sole with Exclusive Dual Durometer Rubber Provides Superior Traction on the Running Boards and in the Snow
- Outer Boot Made with Military Grade Leather
- Kicker Toe Abrasion Resistant Toe Piece Protects the Front of the Boot From Excess Abrasion
- Encapsulated EVA Foam Mid-Sole and Stiff Lasting Board Stiffens the Sole, Helps Disperse Shock and Protects Bottom of the Feet
- REMOVABLE LINER
- Exo-Lacing System with Center Pull Technology Gives a More Secure Fit
- Padded Toe Box Helps Protect Toes
- Slip Pad for Easier Entry
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Ryan (, Ohio) 2.11.2013
Boots are great
These boots are comfortable and warm. Wore them in 0 degree weather after they rode in the bed of my truck and my feet still didn't get cold. Recommend to anyone.
Reviewer: WarriorLaneSledders (Limington, Maine) 1.13.2012
Need snow to try them out!
I got these boots for Christmas, but because it is averaging 50 degrees out in December/January I have yet to use them. I trust they will be waterproof, because I have owned Gore-Tex protected products in the past, I just want to know if they are warm! I would like to hear from anyone out there they own them, and I will be updating my blog with my review (once we get some snow in the Northeast!) - http://trailriders.blogspot.com/