- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Designed to function as either an alternative to a fleece layering piece or a casual jacket, the Torque Jacket is constructed with 100 Gram Siliconized Thinsulate™ Insulation for warmth without bulk and minimum restriction of movement. The jacket folds and compresses into a hand pocket, allowing it to be easily taken along on any ride and used as a component of your layering system or as an emergency thermal layer.
- Klim exclusive Thinsulate™ zonal insulating technology
- Highly effective mid-layering piece and great casual jacket
- Down proof ripstop shell
- Insulated hood with draw cord adjustment
- Lightweight and highly compactible
- Stuffs into right hand pocket for storage
- 3 external pockets (1 chest, 2 hand)
- Micro fiber lined collar
- Adjustable elasticized velcro wrist closures
- YKK® zippers
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Micro-injected and embroidered logos
- Bottom hem adjustment
- Kill switch D-ring
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Dean Van Arsdale (Richmond, VA) 10.27.2014
Extremely light; excellent quality in zippers, stitching and fabric. Sleeves are long as they should be for the sizing. Cuffs at sleeves are a little tight initially, but assume they will stretch slightly in time. Like the under arm vents and trim fit - Good Buy.