- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
- Constructed from brushed polyamide with 600D polyester fabric reinforcements for strength and durability.
- Alpinestars' exclusive Drystar liner keeps the rider warm and dry in the most hostile of weather conditions.
- 4-in-1 system incorporating the removable, waterproof and breathable Drystar liner and the thermal liner allows the user to configure the jacket to suit any weather condition.
- Removable CE certified Bio-Armor elbow and shoulder protectors provide class-leading impact protection and are extremely lightweight and slim, enhancing the fit and feel of the jacket.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (Alpinestars back protector insert and chest guards available as accessory upgrade).
- Integrated reflective stripes make the rider more visible in poor conditions.
- Zippered air intakes on the arms and front of the suit and an exhaust vent on the rear provide ventilation in warmer conditions.
- Discreet volume adjusters on the lower and upper arms allow precise fit around the arms, improving comfort and reducing wind flap.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.