- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Following closely in the footsteps of the ultra-comfortable and all-conditions performing Traverse off-road pant model, the all-new Overland Pant from KLIM® includes substantial D3O™ T5 EVO ‘XT’ range knee and hip armor pieces, more genuine 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material and increased cargo capacity to make it more long-distance friendly. KLIM® off-road designed favorites like the adjustable zippered ventilation system and super tough 840D Cordura® overlays remain to make the Overland an incredibly versatile option for your next tour.
- GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER LAMINATE TECHNOLOGY
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- 840D CORDURA® OVERLAYS ON HIGH WEAR AREAS: SIDE THIGH, FRONT KNEE, LOWER LEG, AND CUFF
- NEW THICKER LEATHER INSIDE KNEES/LOWER LEGS WITH DURABLE WATER REPELLENCY (DWR) TREATMENT OVERLAID ON INNER LEG PANELS FOR WEAR/HEAT RESISTANCE
- 3M Scotchlite™ INDUSTRIAL GRADE REFLECTIVE MATERIAL PLACEMENT FOR INCREASED DUSK AND DARK VISIBILITY INTEGRATED ARMOR SYSTEM
- D3O™ T5 EVO ‘XT’ RANGE KNEE AND HIP PIECES (MEETS AND/OR EXCEEDS LEVEL 1 LIMB PROTECTOR CE CERTIFICATION [PREN1621-1:2011]) MAX FLOW VENTILATION: 4 PORTS
- 2 ZIPPERED THIGH INTAKE VENTS
- 2 ZIPPERED REAR LEG EXHAUST VENTS CARGO, COMFORT AND SUPPORT SYSTEMS
- TWO EXTERNAL POCKETS*: ZIPPERED STORAGE POCKETS ON THIGHS
- ADJUSTABLE OVER-THE-BOOT CUFF CONSTRUCTION VIA VELCRO® BRAND FASTENERS KEEPS PANTS SECURELY IN PLACE AND KEEPS WEATHER OUT OF BOOTS
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF DESIGN ALLOWS PANT TO BE OPEN ENOUGH TO ADJUST BOOT AND KNEE GUARDS/BRACES
- ADJUSTABLE WAISTBAND VIA VELCRO® BRAND FASTENER SIDE WAIST ADJUSTERS
- LINING SYSTEM: HIGHLY BREATHABLE MOISTURE WICKING MESH LINING AT UPPER, DURABLE BREATHABLE NYLON TAFFETA AROUND LOWER LEG, AND HIGHLY ABRASION/ TEAR RESISTANT 840D CORDURA® AT INNER KNEE AND AROUND LOWER CUFF
- ARTICULATED LEG FOR ADDED TRAIL RIDING COMFORT
- GLOVE FRIENDLY ZIPPER PULLS
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Bill (Olympia, Wa) 5.8.2014
Bomb Proof Pants
Haven't worn these pants in the rain yet but I know they're absolutely waterproof because my brother who's on his 8th motorcycle and been riding for 20+ years told me so. What I CAN say now that my own personal pair has arrived is, WOW!! The quality and craftsmanship is over the top amazing. Even though these pants are imported I still don't see how any company can produce such a heavy duty, high quality product for under $400. It's a lot to pay for riding pants but once you try them on I guarantee you'll agree they're worth every penny. Waterproof, bomb-proof, everything proof as far as I can tell. My only criticism would be the velcro waist straps, one on each side. With the elastic waist bands stretched out the straps are not even close to long enough to loop thru the buckles. Honestly I ordered these purposely to fit snug so I'll probably just cut the velcro straps off anyway... And last but not least.. Amazing, prompt service from Helmet City. Way to go guys!