- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Firstgear Rush Mesh Jacket
The outer shell of the Rush Mesh Jacket is made of 250-denier poly mesh for complete ventilation in warm weather.
- Lightweight nylon perforated inner lining facilitates maximum airflow
- Detachable, fully-sleeved, water-resistant, windblock liner
- Protection includes CE-rated armor in the shoulders and elbows plus an EVA foam back pad
- 2 exterior pockets secured with zip closures
- Interior phone pocket and map/cargo pocket
- Pockets in both the liner and the jacket
- Left side interior security pocket with red slider for easy visibility/li>
- Reflective panels on front, arms and back offer nighttime visibility
- Adjustable side waist straps held secure by hook-and-loop closure
- Jacket-to-pant 10" full conjunction zipper can be sewn onto your favorite pair of pants
- 2-year limited warranty
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Bob (, ) 9.26.2013
Nice jacket for the price
I bought this jacket for a fall riding jacket but needed something that was highly visible since I work on an Army base. I am pleased with the overall quality and the number of zippered pockets the jacket has. The hi vis yellow looks great with the black sleeves. It is a comfortable jacket with an easy to remove liner. The only negative is that the sleeves are about 1/2" shorter than I would like but I think the Tall size would be too long.