- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell.
- Adjustable top intake and rear exhaust vents.
- A 2-layer liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance.
- Shoei's distinctive "Open-Road" visor.
- Soft and comfortable 3D liner.
- Removable/washable interior.
- Padded chin strap.
Standards: DOT-218, Snell-m2010.
Construction: Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) Shell.
Weight: 2.64 lbs/1200 grams (approx, based on Size Medium Solid Color)
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Keith (Libertyville, IL) 10.11.2013
Great Customer Service
The customer service person was most helpful and was knowledgeable about the products. Shipping was fast and the helmet fitted as promised. Recommended.
Reviewer: Barbara Damico (Budd Lake, NJ) 6.14.2013
The helmet is exactly as shown. Color is really nice - not a bright red. But the most important thing was the service. I had a sizing problem, called and within 1 day all was fixed. Could not ask for better service.
Reviewer: Tim (Plymouth, MN) 2.9.2012
I purchased this helmet an one other so that I could switch off. The Shoei is so much better than the other brand. It fits better, and my Goldwing communications set fit nicely into the ear sections. It is quiet and I like the sun visor.