- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Nolan N-104 Helmet Features:
- The Nolan N104 helmet is produced in two outer shell sizes (XXS-L / XL-XXXL) of injected polycarbonate GE Lexan.
- The (patented) chin guard rotation system makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet's front section to a minimum, when the chin guard is open.
- The exclusive (patented) DUAL ACTION chin guard opening system is positioned in the center of the chin guard, allowing for easy, one-handed opening.
- The ultrawide visor increases safety by providing superior vision.
- The internal sunscreen on the new N104 is easy to activate, thanks to the innovative and intuitive (patent pending) activating system.
- The internal sunscreen (VPS) is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated.
- The ventilation of the helmet's upper part uses the AIR BOOSTER system.
- The inner comfort lining is made up of removable cheek pads, inner liner, neck roll and wind protector. The inner padding is removable and washable.
- The N104 version is equipped with the new Microlock2.
- The N104 is set up to be equipped with the N-Com B4 communication system, designed expressly for this new version.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Dave Schmidt (Cameron, MT) 7.6.2012
very comfortable, huge view, great price
Only 50 miles (25 in the rain) and I already love this helmet. The view you get is amazing. no wind noise and it bucks severe cross winds very well. The controls take some getting used to, but they make sense in the way they are laid out. Quiet enough to skip the ear plugs. That's saying something on my bike.