- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
The Scorpion EXO-R2000 is loaded with top-notch features. With Scorpion’s 5-layer blend shell that comes in four sizes, getting the right fit is easy. The liner is removable and washable and the Scorpion EXO-R2000 has emergency release tabs for quick removal. No tools are needed to change the shield. Superior ventilation ports keep you cool while riding. The Scorpion EXO-R2000 is packed with the features you need for a quiet, comfortable ride!
- TCT® Composite Shell-TCT® (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers. Available in 4 shell sizes to optimize fit and comfort
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield- Comes equipped with a clear and dark smoke three dimensional face shield
- Optional, Pinlock® equipped, flat racing shield with tear-off posts
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit
- KwickWick 2® Liner Fabric-anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry, liner is easily removable and washable
- KwickFit®-Kwickfit® cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Quiet Neck Roll-Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Ellip-Tec® Ratchet System-Easy, Secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation-Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
- Face Shield Lock/Vent System-Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency Release System-Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by emergency medical personnel
- Sizes: XS - 2XL
- Certifications: SNELL M2010 and DOT
Packed with features, the Scorpion EXO-R2000 is very easy to use.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Spencer (Walnut Creek, California) 9.18.2014
Worth Every Penny
The fit is great, I love that you can pump up the cheek pads. The clear and tinted visors refuse to fog. It vents better than any helmet Ive ever had, and it's very quiet.