- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
NOTE: Helmet is pictured with Dark Smoke shield (sold separately).
The Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you'd expect of the Star's little brother. Developed in Bell's state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, Calif. design center, the Vortex borrows heavily from the Star, using its Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as ClickRelease--the reigning world champ in shield ease-of-use.
The lightweight polycarbonate shell is molded into a stable, wind-cutting shape, and comfort is in no short supply with contoured cheek pads and plush removable comfort liner. Finish it off with a noise reducing wind collar and integrated speaker pockets and you have a complete package at a killer price.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation(TM) system with FlowAdjust(TM) for maximum stability and temperature
- control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Removable and washable interior comfort liner
- Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease(TM) for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II(TM) superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- Sport Touring>/li>
- Street Bike
li>Certifications: DOT, Snell M2010
- Weight: 1600 g
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Gerald Tapia (Santa Fe, NM) 3.18.2013
Vortex Monarch review
A great helmet, my only dissatisfaction was the color. We were expecting the pink to be closer to the photo. The actual color was more of a "pepto-bismol" pink. I have an RS-1 and the Vortex is every bit as nice.