- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
The SY-MAX III modular helmet is Bluetooth ready, with an exterior module recess and interior speaker cavities. This helmet has an integrated recess cavity for the ChatterBox XBi2-H Bluetooth Wireless Intercom unit.
XBi2-H WIRELESS INTERCOM COMPATIBLE:
- Bluetooth unit sold separately
- BlueTooth® Ready with integrated recess & interior speaker cavities
- Built-in recess pocket with panel cover allows the XBi2-H unit to integrate with the SY-MAX III helmet, minimizing wind resistance and creating an ergonomic design
HJC SY-MAX III MODULAR HELMET FEATURES:
- Advanced Fiberglass Spectra Composite Weave Shell with Injection Molded Lightweight Polycarbonate Chinbar
- Single-Button One Handed Chin Bar/Face Shield Release
- Superior Fit & Comfort Using Advanced CAD Technology
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full Front to Back Airflow Flushes Heat and Humidity Up and Out
- One-Touch Patent Pending* Integrated Smoke-tinted
- SunShield Deploys Quickly and Easily (HJ-V5)
- Three Stage Multiple Postions with Locking Mechanism
- BlueTooth Ready with Integrated Recess and Interior Speaker Cavities (Bluetooth unit sold separately)
- Optically Superior PinLock Faceshield Provides 95% U.V.
- Protection (HJ-17) Pinlock Insert Sold Seperately
- QuickSlide Tool-less Shield Replacement System
- Multiple Optional Face shields and SunShields Available
- SilverCool Removable and Washable Interior
- Moisture-wicking and Odor-Free Interior with Advanced Silver Anti-bacterial Fabric.
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards
- * SunShield System ( US Patent No. 7,540,033 )
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Chuck Lawrence (Redmond, Washington) 6.5.2013
Sy-max III Review
I really like the Sy-max helmet. It's feature rich and pretty comfortable. The only down side is that it's gets pretty noisy at freeway speeds. I read that there were inserts for the speaker pockets if your didn't use the area but mine didn't come with these inserts so I don't know if they work.