- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
ICON AIRMADA BASS-TARD HELMET
Crisp Wisconsin air, brats on the grill, and fish on the line is epitome of a midwest summer. With fall fast approaching, we found it appropriate to craft a helmet celebrating the great American pass time of catch and release - with a not so subtle twist. We needed a nasty Bass; a big one. So, we turned to Tanner Goldbeck, the man behind the skulls of many ICON helmets, was tasked with drafting as the Evil Basstard. Boy did he deliver.
Never Get Off the Boat. He's a rootin' tootin' bass with an axe to grind and a score to settle. 13 ft long and as wide as your truck - the Basstard is nothing but finned Kentucky Fried Fury. Bring your best Bible and bring your best lure; if you go hunting for the Evil Basstard make sure you're insured.
Big 'ol Bass on the both sides of the helmet, designed in ICON's signature style, deliver a backwoods take on the usual run of intense graphics.
Corresponding with the Basstard release is ICON's attempt at a blugrass diddy. Baggers, Bass Boats, and bad attitudes, these are some of our favorite things. Keep calm and fish on, courtesy of ICON Motosports.
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT 218 and ECE 22-05
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control.
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.
The Airmada Helmet: everything you ever wanted...and less. Less bulk, less weight, and less drag are the result of years of rigorous helmet engineering. Precision headform research, refined shield mechanisms, optically pure shields, and artfully crafted interiors – barely perceived details that define critical minimalism. Simultaneously, the World Standard compliant shell and dual-density EPS perform their essential impact-reduction roles. The Airmada helmet, proving that less can always be more.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.