- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Icon Alliance Cherry Pop Women's Helmet
A fresh spring wind blows it is cool and delicious our young mind waters. The Icon Alliance Cherry Pop Helmet is the spirited refinement of the original Alliance SSR Helmet, its predecessor. The new Icon Alliance Helmet improves upon the original design in some key ways making it a good option for a mid-price range sport helmet.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable Hydradry interior
- Quick-change for-free proshield with sideplates
- Prolock shield locking system
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Rich (, ) 12.11.2012
Cherry pop helmet
This helmet is great! The fit is really good, even better than an older hjc I had. The design is great too. It might be a little pink on the sides but the rest of the design makes it blend well The graphics pop and the design is killer. It gets a lot of looks. It might not be for every rider...or most "manly" riders, but if you want a helmet that sticks out and no one else will have, then the Japanese design and bright colors of this helmet are a great option. Wind noise is minimal and airflow is good. haven't noticed any major fogging unless the visor is down and your sitting at a light in the cold...I.e. around 40 degrees. All in all a great purchase. Fast shipping and friendly staff.