- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Shark Raw Open Face Helmet
An urban biking helmet that combines compactness and great looks.
- Comfortable natural fibre interior and ventilation system using air vents and diffusers
- Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- QRGS: quick release goggle system
- Double anti-fog and antiscratch visor
- Facial protection mask
- Aerodynamic outer shell
- Easy fit for glasses wearers with the goggles
- Outside anti-scratch & inside anti-fog visor treatment
- Quick release visor system
- Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
- 2 shell sizes: optimal morphological adjustment
- Micro lock buckle system
- Use the delicates or cold cycle and place inside a washing net
- Planned location for SHARKTOOTH®
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: eugene (, ) 11.6.2013
very sweet and lick looking
The only real way to rate a helmet is by how well it protects your melon in a crash. I haven't crashed my breand new Shark soyouz so I'll just talk about other stuff about it. So I've had my helmet for a few days so far and like it. I normally wear a medium helmet and ordered a medium Shark and was happy cause it fits. There's a little pressure on the cheek area but it's not painful or anything. I have an oval head and maybe these helmets are better suited to round heads. That's why I give it 4 stars. The goggle lens is made by Zeiss which is a premier manufacturer. Optics are crystal. best I've seen in a plastic lens. The mouth guard blocks wind well as long as there isn't a crosswind. And, if your breath tends to stay in there so I'd recommend mints or something. There's no real wind noise, even at freeway speeds although my only freeway ride so far was behind a windshield so I might be wrong about that part. It does seem to be very quiet though even compared to my Arai. The graphics are very sweet and definitely catch peoples' attention. I ride through a guarded gate every day to work and the guards aren't quite sure what to think but haven't tried to arrest me or anything yet so it's all good. This helmet is light. Very light. Another potential downside is I haven't found a way to mount my comm set to it yet. I use a Sena Bluetooth. There isn't a clear spot to mount the clamp. One might be forced to buy the comm set from Shark. There are cutouts for speakers inside. Overall, this helmet rocks. It's intimidating and easy to wear.