- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
Shoei J-Cruise Open Face Helmet
Shoei’s J-Cruise is the premium open-face helmet for today’s rider. State-of-the-art, high tech protection combines with open-air freedom for a safe and exhilarating riding experience.
- Lightweight, AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell
- Adjustable top and rear exhaust vents
- A Multi-Piece EPS liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance
- Easily removable shield secured by the shield stopper to prevent unexpected opening at speed
- Five layer construction in cheek pad
- 3D Max-Dry removable, washable interior liner
- Padded chin strap
Sun Shield Visor System
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
CJ-2 Face Shield System
- QR-N allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, quiet fit
- Wide, three dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Contoured air dam along the bottom edge helps prevent wind from blowing up under the shield
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- One-piece injection-molded for consistent fit
- 10mm longer than the CJ-1 it replaces
- Shield Pinlock®-ready
- Standards: DOT-218
- Construction: AIM (advanced Integrated Matrix) Shell
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Patrick (WANTAGH, NY) 7.6.2014
This is the second Shoei J-Cruise I've purchased, mainly because it fits my large (perhaps oddly shaped?) head. It's fairly comfortable and has nice features. The downside of such helmets is that they can look like a large space helmet. But my brain is more important than vanity!
Reviewer: B wood (Battleford, Saskatchewan) 5.16.2014
Bought this helmet from Helmet City. Love it, awesome helmet.
Reviewer: Mihai B. (Virginia Beach, VA) 2.19.2013
Excellent product, excellent customer service
Today, I got my Shoei J-Cruise helmet. It fits well and looks great; exactly as shown on the website. Also, I was impressed by Helmet City's excellent online and phone customer service. Thank you, guys!