- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Nolan N-104 Helmet Features:
- The Nolan N104 helmet is produced in two outer shell sizes (XXS-L / XL-XXXL) of injected polycarbonate GE Lexan.
- The (patented) chin guard rotation system makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet's front section to a minimum, when the chin guard is open.
- The exclusive (patented) DUAL ACTION chin guard opening system is positioned in the center of the chin guard, allowing for easy, one-handed opening.
- The ultrawide visor increases safety by providing superior vision.
- The internal sunscreen on the new N104 is easy to activate, thanks to the innovative and intuitive (patent pending) activating system.
- The internal sunscreen (VPS) is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated.
- The ventilation of the helmet's upper part uses the AIR BOOSTER system.
- The inner comfort lining is made up of removable cheek pads, inner liner, neck roll and wind protector. The inner padding is removable and washable.
- The N104 version is equipped with the new Microlock2.
- The N104 is set up to be equipped with the N-Com B4 communication system, designed expressly for this new version.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.