- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
AFX FX-39DS Helmet
If your next motorcycle adventure includes both on and off-road riding, the AFX FX-39 DS Helmet is versatile enough for both. This do-all helmet features a large eyeport for increased visibility, an optically correct shield which can be removed for goggles, and a washable anti-microbial liner and cheek pads.
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- A flip-up, flush-fit, quick-release, single-turn screw face shield with side covers. The shield itself is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- There are several tinted shields available for this model
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or goggle use
- Comes with a Street-Shield Conversion Kit that allows for the shield to mount without a visor
- AFX DOT/ECE-approved cam buckle quick-release chinstrap retention system
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- rovides 9 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clearcoat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- Please Note: Only ECE approved helmets purchased from European importers carry the ECE certification markings. This is due to ECE regulations.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.