- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
If you want the best, choose the Pyrotect Pro Airflow helmet!
Pyrotect's Pro Airflow helmets are unmatched by the competition. This exclusive design featured in the Pyrotect Pro Airflow open face helmet helps reduce fogging along the front and top venting to keep you both cooler and more comfortable. Why not ride in comfort? Try the Pyrotect Pro Airflow helmet and see why Helmet City is proud to carry this fine helmet!
- Designed with a hand laminated Carbon/Kelvar/Glass light weight shell for maximum durability
- Removable interior for cleaning or replacing
- Replaceable cheek pads are available in thin, Standard and thick
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- .125" Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
- Compatible with Bell or racing optics style tear offs
- Large eye ports on full face models offers greater visibility
- HANS ready
- Great aerodynamics
- Fire retardant interior
- Snell SA 2010 rated
- Sizes XS to XXL
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Mike Williamson (Grover Beach, California) 11.12.2013
Pyrotect Pro Airflow Open Face Helmet
The helmet shipped appeared not to be the same Pyrotect helmet that I ordered based on the description on the website, but a "Champion" branded helmet manufactured in Beijing, China. Investigation determined it to be the same helmet, shipped to Helmet City by Pyrotect. However, I was surprised to receive something that didn't appear to match what I ordered. Helmet City was equally surprised at the situation. All that said, the helmet looks well-made, has the Snell SA2010 certification, and should meet my needs satisfactorily. Shipping was prompt, and Helmet City's online sizing guide resulted in a perfect fit.
Reviewer: d roman (, ) 8.26.2013
Nice came a day faster then promised and no extra charges! Nice work guys.