- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
Pyrotect’s New ProSport SA2010 Helmets have been designed for increased safety, comfort and unmatched quality at an affordable price. The clean aerodynamic design, along with our P1 venting system, provides superior air circulation throughout the helmet interior. Our shield/pivot system is superior to any helmet in our price range. ProSport helmets are approved for all major racing Associations.
- Snell SA2010 rated
- Designed with a hand laminated lightweight shell for maximum durability
- HANS & Necksgen ready for easy installation
- Comfortable Nomex knit interior
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- Interchangeable cheek pads for size adjustment or replacement
- Large eye ports on full face models offers greater peripheral vision and accommodates for eyewear
- Rubber eye port seal
- Front and rear top venting for improved air intake and heat exhaust
- P-1 Venting with Stainless Steel screen
- .125" Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
- Compatible with popular brands of tear offs
- All Pyrotect helmets utilize top quality hardware
- Full face and open face available in flat black and white
- Sizes XS to XXL
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Bob Pearson (Portland, Oregon) 7.16.2014
Great custormer service. Spoke with rep on phone about NHRA dicount & shipping. He said order might be delayed because item was out of stock. To my surprise helmet showed on second day. Good quality & fit!!
Reviewer: Matt (, ) 6.2.2014
Cheap But Good Quality
This helmet caught my eye because of the price. I thought the quality might suffer a little due to this being one of the cheaper full face helmet that is offered, but I was pleasantly surprised at the build quality of this helmet. Not to mention all the comments I got about the looks at the first race with it. Be prepared for a little longer than 2 day shipping as Helmet City claims.
Reviewer: Jason Dammen (Minot, North Dakota) 4.29.2014
I was a looking for an SA rated helmet for bracket racing. This helmet is exactly what I was looking for. The build quality is great. It is light and comfortable. The shield operates easily. In hindsight I should have ordered a tinted shield and may still for the future. It is very cool looking helmet without the extra cost.