- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
- An exciting shield for Shoei helmets
- Coated in a high-vacuum chamber with metallic compound, the Spectra shield by Shoei gives a rainbow appearance while the coating improves eye protection by deflecting the sun's harmful rays
- 100% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- Superb bright-light eye protection
- Space-age technology
- Impact resistant
- Great looking
- Shapes and sizes will vary upon make and model of helmet
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: I sneezed in my helmet (Los Angeles, CA) 9.10.2009
Not so Mirrored
I have the Mirrored Spectra for the Shoei. It helps a bit with the sun and not too bad for driving at night in well lit areas. That being said, I'm a little disappointed with the lack of mirroring on the visor. Most of the time during the day it's pretty easy to see right into it. In fact if you leave your gloves in your helmet hanging on the bike without a cover it is very easy to see them. My friend has an Arai with a mirrored visor and it's substantially better. Next time I'll probably go with Aria even if I make out with the helmet when I yawn.
Reviewer: Mike Breeding (denton, tx) 9.8.2009
Spectra Shield is Great!
I've had my spectra shield for about a year. I love it. Makes cruising in the texas sun a breeze!