- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
- EverClear No-Fog Faceshield and Retractable SpeedView Sun Visor. Optically-correct clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-scratch hardened coating. Internal sun visor changes positions with the simple flip of a switch. Both Face shield and SpeedView sun visor are toolless removal and install for cleaning or replacement.
- Quickly convert your EXO-900 to an open face 3/4 helmet, visor included.
- KwikWick moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner and cheek pads.
- Adjustable front and rear vents for maximum airflow.
- AirFit helmet pump air inflation system for a custom fit. Cheek pad and neck roll adjustment system for improved fit and wind noise reduction.
- Sizes: XS to 2XL
- DOT Certified Both as a full-face and 3/4 helmet
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Jim (Riverview , Mi) 4.7.2013
Great helmet and service
Service was great. The helmet arrived when promised. I ordered a size larger than I wear and it fit perfect.
Reviewer: Burt (Jacksonville, Fl.) 3.7.2012
Bought the xxl returned it ,was way to tight. Returning it for a xxxl was a breeze thank you. But the fit is still uncomfortable. The online purchase was great but the product just does not work for me. Will look for something else.Can't wear it !
Reviewer: Z1000 (, ) 3.1.2012
Scorpion EXO-900 Transformer Helmet
The helmet's fit is amazing. One thing you need to know when ordering this helmet, is to order one size LARGER than you normally wear. If you normally wear a XL then get a XXL. I read this on Amazon and tried it and my helmet fit perfect. The anti-fog works perfect. The interior is supper soft and the helmet does convert to a awesome three quarters helmet and comes with everything needed to do it.. The sun visor is a little hard to active on my helmet but it does work well and does not fog up either. If you take a chance on this helmet you will not be disappointed. It fits WAY better than any of my Shoei or Arai helmet that now sit on a shelf. The value and fit and finish are excellent. It is very aerodynamic also, cuts the wind well on my naked super bike, a 2012 Kawasaki Z1000.