- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
Scorpion EXO-500 Helmet Features:
- Polycarbonate Composite Shell - Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- AirFit permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads.
- SpeedView an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields, plus an EverClear coating on both sides for a fog free ride.
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWickII moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, anti-bacterial, anti-order, with a softer touch also easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Sizes: XS-3XL
- ECE 22.05/DOT Certified.
- The Scorpion EXO-500 is available in the following graphics: Biometal Silver, Ardent Grey, Ardent Green, Ardent Red, Oil Black and Oil Red/Silver.
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Michael (, Florida) 8.22.2012
Great features, get a size or two larger
Great helmet. Smooth visor action, vent lever is nice. Flip-down "sunglasses" are a good feature, although they aren't polarized. One big CON is the fit/sizing - I wear a Medium with my old HJC helmet, and after reading some reviews stating the fit was a bit tight, I ordered a Large. I could barely get my head into it (Scorpion and HJC have the EXACT same fit chart). I returned it and got an XL, and it's still really tight. Once it's on, it's a decent fit, but putting it on/taking it off is difficult, and that's after making sure all the air is out of the cheek pads. I'm going to email Scorpion Customer Service to see about swapping out the cheek pads with the XXL and see if that helps.
Reviewer: Rod (Timóteo, MG) 8.21.2012
Nice and fair
Comfortable and well made. This helmet works fine. The air cushion is not like the EXO-1100 but gives a little adjustment on the lower part of the face. Not the quieter one I've ever had, but it's Ok.