- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
- EverClear No-Fog Faceshield and Retractable SpeedView Sun Visor. Optically-correct clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-scratch hardened coating. Internal sun visor changes positions with the simple flip of a switch. Both Face shield and SpeedView sun visor are toolless removal and install for cleaning or replacement.
- Quickly convert your EXO-900 to an open face 3/4 helmet, visor included.
- KwikWick moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner and cheek pads.
- Adjustable front and rear vents for maximum airflow.
- AirFit helmet pump air inflation system for a custom fit. Cheek pad and neck roll adjustment system for improved fit and wind noise reduction.
- Sizes: XS to 2XL
- DOT Certified Both as a full-face and 3/4 helmet
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Chuck Gardner (Mount airy, Nc) 6.5.2013
Heavy and runs small
Very good looking helmet with lots of features. I returned mine because it was to tight around the cheek area. Order a large, head measured 21.5 and it was to tight. Though I did not keep it and decided on another helmet ( Icon airframe maniac), I will say it was very heavy.
Reviewer: Rotorhead (Atwater, CA) 2.29.2012
Great for long rides
Out of all the flip up helmets I have had over the years this is one of the best. Not having to worry about shifting eye wear from day to night is great. Second the air flow through the helmet with a lot less noise is hard to beat. And lets talk about the no fog issue, its is nice not to have my face shield open during the winter to be able to see the outside world. You would be hard pressed to find another helmet with all the features at a great price. I went out and bought an EXO 100 for summer riding because of the EXO 900. Ride hard and be safe.
Reviewer: Roger Joseph Richard (Vila Velha , Esperito Santo) 2.28.2012
So nice that someone else had to have it.
I loved the helmet, and so did someone else. It was stolen from me at gun point. Unfortunately I cannot buy another because I no longer live in the States. I sure do miss the helmet.