- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
Quiet, composite shell for comfortable riding with the Scorpion EXO-500
With an enhanced ventilation system, the Scorpion EXO-500 helmet is comfortable for sport and street riding. The fit of the Scorpion EXO-500 helmet is great and has such features as a hinge that pulls the shield against a weather sealed gasket for better weatherproofing. Standard from the factory with a no-fog faceshield, the Scorpion EXO-500 white helmet is the clear choice. It’s fully adjustable with a removable liner and cheek pads that can be inflated for a custom fit. With a hassle-free shield that can be removed in seconds, it’s no wonder that riders prefer the Scorpion EXO-500 helmet.
- HELMET SHOWN WITH ACCESSORY SHIELD - CLEAR IS STANDARD.
- Polycarbonate Composite Shell - Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- AirFit permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads.
- SpeedView an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields, plus an EverClear coating on both sides for a fog free ride.
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWickII moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, anti-bacterial, anti-order, with a softer touch also easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Sizes: XS-3XL
- ECE 22.05/DOT Certified.
- The Scorpion EXO-500 is available in the following solid colors: White, Black, Matte Black and Silver.
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Gary W (, CA) 8.20.2012
Looks and style- 5 Fit - 4.5 Ventilation - 4.5 Comfort - 5 Visor system - No fog 5 Ease of use 5 Smoothness 5 Inner dark shield 4.5 Shield closure ratchet 4 Shield peripheral view 5 Weight - 5 Noise- 4 Cost -5 OVERALL - 5
Reviewer: Rusty (Las Vegas, Nevada) 2.22.2012
Bang for the buck
Great fit, very comfortable for the price. Wind noise above 50mph can get annoying. The built in tinted visor works well if you have the face shield down. If you try to ride with the face shield up and the visor down the wind goes right into your eyes. Although the face shield won't fog up, it is quite easy to create condensation on the inside if you don't have enough air flow.