- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
- The newest helmet from Scorpion, the VX-24 is equipped with the trademarked AirFit technology taken from the top-of-line roadraciing helmets and adapted to the off-road segment.
- A new chinbar, rubber nose roost shield now deflects more debris without reducing the generous goggle/eye port area.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Lightweight and tough.
- KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Fully-adjustable, aero-tuned visor: Reduces lift at high speeds.
- Ventilation System: Large intake manifolds and aero-tuned rear vents maximize airflow through the helmet.
- Large Eyeport: Fits all goggles and provides maximum visibility.
- Strap Grip: Keeps goggle strap in place.
- Padded Chin Strap with KwikWick material: Comfortable and secure.
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in wild patterns.
- All VX series helmets can easily be converted to snow use with the snow conversion kit.
- Snell/DOT Certified.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Gary Hennel (Troutman, NC) 5.26.2013
After 30-years on the street I'm getting back to the dirt and this helmet has fit, finish, and features of helmets that cost 3X as much. Great value with all Scorpion products. Does fit a bit snug for a large as compared to my other helmets. Hope it wears to fit.