- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
The all new EXO-CT220 was designed to offer a modern,
protective and functional product for those riders that
need more than just an old school open-face helmet. The
versatile EXO-CT220 can be configured with a face shield
for serious wind blocking or switch the shield for a sun
blocking visor for more of that wind-in-your-face feel.
The face shield is specially extended in length and
reduces turbulence inside the helmet by re-directing the
air flow under the helmet instead of the interior.
- Advanced LG Polycarbonate Shell
- SpeedView® retractable sun-visor with 3 position settings
- KwikWick® 2 anti-microbial fabric liner with triple density foam
- KwikFit® cheek pads accommodate eyewear
- Anti-turbulence, extended face shield with locking pin
- Open-face peak visor included
- Aero-Tuned ventilation system
- Communication system speaker pockets
- Double D-Ring chin strap
- Emergency release system
- 2 shell sizes
- DOT-218 Approved
- 5 year warranty
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Doug (Canyon Lake, Texas) 9.16.2014
I did an online search for the Scorpion EXO-CT220 and found that Helmet City offered free 2nd day shipping. I placed my order and got a call the next day indicating that, because the helmet was new, it would ship out of CA instead of Louisville and there would be a one day delay, i.e. instead of 2 days it would be 3 days. I told them that was OK. I appreciate communication like this. 5 out of 5 Stars.