- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
The all new Passport one-piece suit is Scorpion’s latest addition to the XDR (Xtreme Distance Riding) product category. Utilizing Scorpion’s H2O BLOK™ waterproof/breathable membrane system the Passport will keep you comfortable and dry while the removable full-body EverHeat® liner provides warmth in colder riding conditions. A durable 600 Denier Nylon shell and Scorpion’s advanced SAS Tech CE memory armor provide uncompromised abrasion and impact protection and details like the no-slip seat, accordion stretch panels and billowed leg pockets keep comfort and accessibility a top priority. The Passport bridges performance, functionality and comfort for the long-distance rider.
- 600 Denier poly Nylon outer shell construction.
- Scorpion’s® H20 BLOK™ is a 4 layer waterproof/breathable system consisting of an outer-barrier waterproof coating, 600D nylon shell, hanging waterproof/breathable membrane, and lightweight perforated mesh liner to maximize air flow.
- Rare earth magnet front closure provides you a clean and simple seal without the fuss of buttons and Velcro.
SAS-TEC CE ARMOR
- Sas-Tec’s viscoelastic adaptive absorption armor remains soft and pliant when faced with low level forces, however when exposed to fast or heavy impacts, the resistance of the foam increases with adaptive speed.
- Highly flexible for maximum comfort, Sas-Tec armor provides cutting edge impact absorption and premium protection.
EXO-STITCH SAFETY SEAM
- Scorpion’s proprietary Exo-Stitch Safety Seam assembly process provides a reinforced double stitch seam to produce highly durable construction.
- Full-body thermal EverHeat® liner provides warmth in colder temperatures, yet easily zips out for ventilation during warmer days.
- Two chest intake vents with Velcro holders keep vents open, two sleeve zippers, and two exhaust vents provide exceptional flow-through ventilation.
- Reflective trim is strategically placed throughout the jacket to provide maximum reflection for optimum safety.
- Sleeve straps allow for custom adjustment when liner is removed. An adjustable waist strap adjustment is conveniently located on both sides of the jacket for continued customization.
- Main closure zipper is constructed with the industry leading YKK zipper system, also features a Scorpion TPR pull for ease of use while wearing gloves.
BUTLER MAPS® STORAGE POCKETS
- E-Z access thigh pocket is perfectly designed to store your Butler Maps® waterproof, tear-resistant map. Make sure to fill out the form provided in the pocket for your free map.
- Collar trim built with neoprene comfort spots to eliminate unnecessary pressure and a front relief panel. anti-slip seat patches.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.