- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
- HELMET SHOWN WITH ACCESSORY SHIELD - CLEAR IS STANDARD.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- SpeedShiftTM quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClearTM no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWickTM moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in hot colors and wild patterns.
- Snell/DOT Certified. Size 3X DOT Certified Only.
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Seth (Charlotte, NC) 10.12.2012
The helmet fits fine and is really easy to get on and off. I love how easy it is to interchange the faceshields. The only thing I don't like is that there isn't an apparent way to completely seal the helmet. While I'm sure this keeps it from fogging up, sometimes it feels like cold air is turbocharging into my mouth. That and there can be a slight whistle when going faster. Otherwise I am very happy with his helmet.
Reviewer: Wayne (Durham, NH) 11.3.2011
Good helmet, good quality, well ventilated. I like the snug fit and the shield is ventilated well enough that even riding in 31F weather it did not fog up except briefly when I stopped. I think the design is great, light weight and all of that and Snell approved as well. Overall Scorpion has done a great job and a good price.
Reviewer: Patrick (Philadelphia, PA) 5.25.2011
So far; so good. Took me a while to get used to the full-face helmet, but it's comfortable. I ride a scooter. Some people wondered why I was wearing a motorcycle helmet on a scooter. I'll let them wonder. Some folks remarked they liked the superhero look of the helmet. Doesn't fog too badly. That's important. Comfortable enough to wear every day.
- EXO-900 Solids
- EXO-900 Graphics
- EXO-400 Solids
- EXO-400 Graphics
- EXO-R2000 Solids
- EXO-R2000 Graphics
- EXO-500 Solids
- EXO-500 Graphics
- EXO-1100 Solids
- EXO-1100 Graphics
- VX-R70 Solids
- VX-R70 Graphics
- VX-34 Solids
- VX-34 Graphics
- EXO-700 Graphics
- EXO-250 Solids
- EXO-R410 Solids
- EXO-R410 Graphics
- EXO-C110 Solids