- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
Quiet, aerodynamic shell for comfortable riding with the Scorpion EXO-500
With an enhanced ventilation system, the Scorpion EXO-500 helmet is comfortable for sport and street riding. The Scorpion EXO-500 helmet has premium features such as a hinge that pulls the shield against a weather sealed gasket for better weatherproofing. Standard from the factory with a no-fog faceshield, the Scorpion EXO-500 matte black helmet is the clear choice. It’s fully adjustable with a removable liner and cheek pads that can be inflated for a custom fit. With a hassle-free shield that can be removed in seconds, it’s no wonder that serious riders choose the Scorpion EXO-500 helmet.
- Polycarbonate Composite Shell - Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- AirFit permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads.
- SpeedView an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields, plus an EverClear coating on both sides for a fog free ride.
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWickII moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, anti-bacterial, anti-order, with a softer touch also easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Sizes: XS-3XL
- ECE 22.05/DOT Certified.
- The Scorpion EXO-500 is available in the following solid colors: White, Black, Matte Black and Silver.
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Jordan (Lancaster, PA) 5.1.2013
Quick and easy.
Great guys to work with. The helmet I ordered was out of stock and one of what I presume was one of the owners called me to discuss the options. Pretty cool. Shipping was quick and price was what I hoped for. Will shop again.
Reviewer: Rey (Douglas, AZ) 7.31.2012
Order a larger size
My head measures 22 1/4" which is a medium according to the chart. I had to purchase a XXL helmet, M, L and XL were so tight on my head they actually hurt. Plan on buying at least 2 sizes up. The helmet is very comfortable when you do find the right size and the drop down sun screen is excellent.
Reviewer: M Ence (Salt Lake City, UT) 2.22.2012
My first helmet. I measured as a large - this large is almost too snug. I'll never need the inflatable cheek pads, but I like the option. Integrated sun shield is the best feature. Not as dark as I'd like for direct sun, but nice to not have to carry an extra faceshield. Despite snug fit, still very comfortable and I feel like I could wear the helmet for long rides without discomfort. Ventilation is good, no fogging problems even during cold weather riding.