- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Optimized optical clarity in an eye catching mirrored faceshield
- Great for bright daylight and high glare conditions
- Shatter-resistant Polycarbonate faceshield is VESC 8 compliant, meets the ANSI Z87.1 standard for light transmission and optical clarity and provides 100% UVA & B protection
- EverClear is a thermally bonded anti-fog coating that protects against the build up of fog on the inside of the faceshield.
How is it applied?
- EverClear is flow coated onto the molded Polycarbonate shield and then thermally bonded (heated) in a dust free environment. We tested our Anti-fog coating against our competition and found Scorpion shields offer a better, consistent coating and a baking process that is second to none.
- The thickness and consistent coating is why EverClear performs much better and lasts much longer without fog/moisture (condensation) buildup.
- Customize your lid or carry a spare shield, these all have EverClear so they will not fog up while riding.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Brian Henderson (White Huse, TN) 2.26.2010
Fog free, seals well, no flaws
I use both the clear and the gold mirror on my neon EXO 700. Neither have ever fogged up under any conditions. A slight edge fogging occurred in the low 20's F for the first 5 miles of riding. The mirror gold eliminates with only a mild darkening. It is only just usable at night in an emergency. I carry the clear one in my tank bag...
Keep a spare shield around to swap out when you want a different look! Great for different riding conditions or for bringing out the colors of your helmet. All shields come standard with EverClear treatment.
What is EverClear no-fog coating?