- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
Shark Raw Open Face Helmet
An urban biking helmet that combines compactness and great looks.
- Comfortable natural fibre interior and ventilation system using air vents and diffusers
- Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- QRGS: quick release goggle system
- Double anti-fog and antiscratch visor
- Facial protection mask
- Aerodynamic outer shell
- Easy fit for glasses wearers with the goggles
- Outside anti-scratch & inside anti-fog visor treatment
- Quick release visor system
- Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
- 2 shell sizes: optimal morphological adjustment
- Micro lock buckle system
- Use the delicates or cold cycle and place inside a washing net
- Planned location for SHARKTOOTH®
SHARKTOOTH BLUETOOTH FEATURES:
- Sold Separately
- Telecom: multipoint, voice control and voice dialing (of phones support)
- Bike to bike intercom (500m)
- Drive to passenger intercom
- Incoming call alert
- A2DP music streaming
- Music remote control
- Audio information from motorbike Bluetooth
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Matt (Chicago, Illinois) 7.17.2014
So the first thing is that when you buy from this site you will get it in 2 days. The tracking info sucks but it's coming. I ordered it on a wed night almost midnight and it was waiting for me after work on Friday. Now the helmet is great. Obviously it looks great. I have the red stripe matte black. It is a little noisy when going 70 or up but it's no big deal. If you are really hot the gongs will 1/4 fog but only if you are not moving. When driving forget about it. No fogging and they are comfortable. Size I trusted the others advice and went one size bigger. I am a large and got a extra large. It fits great. It gets good air flow but the padding gives you this 3 shark fin look, bad helmet hair. I love it. I wish this site offered inches for the size graph so I had to go to another site for that but came back for the 2 day shipping. If you are a paintballer, skier or snowboarder then you will love this helmet.
Reviewer: jonathan howell (san antonio, texas) 11.6.2013
this helmet is amazing. looks great. feels great. everything you would want in a helmet. did I mention it looks bad a--. plan on buying another one.
Reviewer: Bob (Orlando, FL) 11.5.2013
For narrow faces
Fit good on top, but padding squeezed my cheeks and jaw, so I sent back to exchange for one size up. Looks freak'n awesome, goggles are pretty snug on face and the face mask touches lips, don't know if that will get irritating on long rides but will find out when the larger one comes in.