- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
Sculpted Aerodynamic "Bag-Molded" Fiberglass Shell
- Designed to minimize wind noise and drag
- Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus(AIM+) shell
Flip-Up Chin Bar and Face Shield
- Single-button release allows chin bar/face shield to be opened with one hand
- Central locking mechanism can easily be operated with either hand
- Flip-up chin bar makes communicating with your helmet on easier and wearing glasses more comfortable
Adjustable Flow-Through Ventilation
- Upper "Air-Scoop" ensures maximum air intake and excellent aerodynamics
- Lower vent directs airflow upward across the inside of the face shield reducing fogging and turbulance
3-D Interior Liner
- Removable interior cheek pads and chin strap cover
- Interior design reduces wind noise and provides a comfortable fit
- Communication system compatible
- The lower air intake provides air flow that helps to diminish shield fogging
CX-1V Face Shield
- Q.R.B.P. (Quick-Release Base Plate) - allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, quiet fit
- 3-Dimensionally curved face shield for optical clarity
- Scratch-resistant coating
- Adjustable Base Plates ensure an "Air-Tight" fit
- 100% protection from harmful UV A & B Rays
- One-piece injection-molded for consistent fit
- Optional (CF-1V) racing shield with tear-off posts
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: KTaylor (Gilbert, AZ) 1.31.2012
Shoei Multitec Helmet
Helmet fit and finish was excellent. Chin strap was basic and should/could be improved. Noise level is moderate, better for sport bikes than sport touring where an upright position allows more wind under the helmet. Overall satisfaction is good however it’s my backup helmet, I prefer my Schuberth C3 as a primary but cost is comparing apples to oranges.
Reviewer: Robert T. Herbert (Washington, DC) 1.31.2012
Shoei Multitec Helmet
Completely satisfied with the quality and fit of the helmet. I would purchase a Shoei Multitec helmet again.
Reviewer: Frank in Florida (Jacksonville, FL) 6.8.2010
Money Well spent!!!
Have been riding for over 30 yrs, First real helmet, A little leery going with a Full face,But this Multitec SHOEI is perfect fit and very comfortable. Well worth the money. And have confidence in the Name SHOEI.Live in Florida, it vents very well.