- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
Touring has never been more enjoyable than with the Shoei Qwest Passage helmet!
With better peripheral vision, Shoei Qwest helmets feature an anti-fog shield meant for riding in any conditions. Made with a slightly rounder shape, the Shoei Qwest Passage TC-1 helmet has large vents to increase performance during windy conditions. This helmet is Snell 2010 Approved and is rigid, made with high performance materials. Enjoy the improved performance and quality build of the Shoei Qwest helmet!
- Proudly introducing the new Shoei Qwest!
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and professional riders feedback
- Dual Layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Five shell and six EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Molded air spoiler to reduce drag and lift as well as diminish weight pressure on the neck while riding at high speeds
- Upper Air Intake Vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Large upper intake vent positioned to maximize performance in high wind conditions
- Easy to operate large lower intake vent
- Lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- The rear/neck outlets allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Lightweight Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+)
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3-D center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation.
- The spring-loaded base plate (U.S. patent pending 11/799935) pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal
- The CW-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Optional, CWF-1 two-dimensional Pinlock equipped racing shields with tear-off posts are available
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- Optional, CW-1 Pinlock prepared shields are available to accommodate Pinlock Fog Free Inserts
- A pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow
- Standards: Snell-M2010, DOT
- Construction: AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi Fiber)
- Weight: 3.644 lbs / 1,653 grams (approx, for Size Medium Solid Color)
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, bagged and boxed, 6 per master carton
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Michie (Union City, CA) 4.24.2013
I like the comfort and especially the nose guard that came with the helmet. I especially like how they offer you the correct face plates so I can get darker ones that fit right away without having to look up model numbers.
Reviewer: Tom (Honolulu, HI) 3.23.2013
You get what you pay for
Extremely comfortable Very quiet Super light weight High quality construction
Reviewer: Steve White (, ) 7.18.2012
Review: I love this helmet and all its features, being able to change the cheek pads made it a very comfortable fit, I have a hard time to find a helmet that is just the right fit and this is the one that you can tailor to your head !!!!! Great company to deal with also !!