- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (8)
Made with high standards, the Shoei Qwest really delivers.Using input from the professionals, Shoei has fine-tuned their Shoei Qwest helmet so as to make it one of the best on the market. Stream-lined, stylish, and lightweight, the Shoei Qwest matte black helmet has it all. Particularly impressive is the venting on the Shoei Qwest that allows for optimal comfort.
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and professional riders feedback
- Dual Layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Five shell and six EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Molded air spoiler to reduce drag and lift as well as diminish weight pressure on the neck while riding at high speeds
- Upper Air Intake Vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Large upper intake vent positioned to maximize performance in high wind conditions
- Easy to operate large lower intake vent
- Lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- The rear/neck outlets allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Lightweight Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+)
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3-D center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation.
- The spring-loaded base plate (U.S. patent pending 11/799935) pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal
- The CW-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Optional, CWF-1 two-dimensional Pinlock equipped racing shields with tear-off posts are available
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- Optional, CW-1 Pinlock prepared shields are available to accommodate Pinlock Fog Free Inserts
- A pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow
- Standards: Snell-M2010, DOT
- Construction: AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi Fiber)
- Weight: 3.644 lbs / 1,653 grams (approx, for Size Medium Solid Color)
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, bagged and boxed, 6 per master carton
Customer Reviews (8)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Jamale Schubert (Pittsburgh, Pa) 9.27.2014
Ordered the Qwest Helmet - Matte Black for the husband. It arrived in 3 days and is great condition. The helmet has a matte finish which has the same likeness to my hubby's bike. He said it is very comfortable and does not fog up. Thank you Helmet City.
Reviewer: Tim (Green River, Wy) 3.11.2013
I have purchased two helmets from helmet city. Both were shipped quickly and free of charge. They have a great customer service and exchange policy. I recommend this company to anyone.
Reviewer: Dawn (, ) 7.31.2012
My favorite helmet!
I got this one and a full face Shark brand helmet. The one is far more comfortable, snug, secure, yet breathable in summer. Not much wind noise either. Mostly got this so I could wear my glasses (thanks to the slots allowing for the arms), but it turns out I far prefer it over all.