- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Designed for the adventure touring and dual sport market, the Shoei Hornet DS can be used in three configurations: with visor and shield, with just shield, or with just visor.
Standard: DOT and Snell 2010 Approved
- Designed for the adventure touring and dual sport market, the Shoei Hornet DS
- Helmet can be used in three configurations: with visor and shield, with just shield, or with just visor
- A wide, 3-dimensionally curved shield completely seals against the eyeport beading
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell
- Visor includes a front air intake to channel air into top of helmet
- Shutter behind nose cover directs air flow to clear shield fogging
- Fully removable 3-D interior, with 5-layer cheekpads that are channeled for eyeglasses
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- DOT and Snell 2010 Approved
- Shoei products can only be shipped to U.S. customers
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Abraham calderon (, ) 1.31.2012
This helmet is really good, my first helmet of this type and i love it, very ergonomic and comfortable, besides the technology and the certifications, there's no other option.