- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (6)
Shoei J-Cruise Open Face Helmet
Shoei’s J-Cruise is the premium open-face helmet for today’s rider. State-of-the-art, high tech protection combines with open-air freedom for a safe and exhilarating riding experience.
- Lightweight, AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell
- Adjustable top and rear exhaust vents
- A Multi-Piece EPS liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance
- Easily removable shield secured by the shield stopper to prevent unexpected opening at speed
- Five layer construction in cheek pad
- 3D Max-Dry removable, washable interior liner
- Padded chin strap
Sun Shield Visor System
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
CJ-2 Face Shield System
- QR-N allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, quiet fit
- Wide, three dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Contoured air dam along the bottom edge helps prevent wind from blowing up under the shield
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- One-piece injection-molded for consistent fit
- 10mm longer than the CJ-1 it replaces
- Shield Pinlock®-ready
- Standards: DOT-218
- Construction: AIM (advanced Integrated Matrix) Shell
Customer Reviews (6)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: John Rousselle (Lafayette, IN) 3.28.2014
Something is wrong.
Really nice helmet but there is a problem. It doesn't sit correctly on my head, it is turned to the right. I have returned it in hope that the next one will be correct.
Reviewer: Rebekah Ranes (Sedona, AZ) 8.28.2013
I look so cool!
My first Vespa scooter needed my first motorcycle helmet. I was overwhelmed with the great reviews of Shoei helmets so I dove in and bought one. My head is already larger than most so I thought I may feel really silly with a helmet on.. but WOW.. I actually look COOL! I'm so inspired by this beautiful helmet and I can't wait to show it off. It is super comfortable and well made and that why I bought this over other brands. I can skimp in other departments but I care a lot about the comfort and well being of my head. Thanks Helmet City for the easy size exchange.
Reviewer: Tom Farmer (Bethesda, Maryland) 6.24.2013
my V-Rod summer riding helmet
The J- Cruise is a 5 STAR Helmet all the way from FIT to Finish. The air flow in side the helmet is SUPER! And it is great at high speeds. Vis is also 5star This is my 3rd Shoei from Helmetcity.com The Best price and shipping you can get !