- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell.
- Adjustable top intake and rear exhaust vents.
- A 2-layer liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance.
- Shoei's distinctive "Open-Road" visor.
- Soft and comfortable 3D liner.
- Removable/washable interior.
- Padded chin strap.
Standards: DOT-218, Snell-m2010.
Construction: Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) Shell.
Weight: 2.64 lbs/1200 grams (approx, based on Size Medium Solid Color)
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Pierre Ney (Winchester, Virginia) 8.13.2013
Another great experience at Helmet City
Just bought another Shoei hemet from Helmet City. This makes 3 transactions, all great, super price and fast shipping. All in all a great store to shop at.
Reviewer: mr mike (, ) 2.12.2012
It is a great 3/4 helmet. I feel more secure than a half helmet. With the vents open your head stays nice and cool when moving. I would order the next size larger than the sizing chart.
Reviewer: Brian (Moscow Mills, MO) 2.10.2012
Shoei RJ Platinum R
I have been wearing helmets for 26 years and this is by far the quietest most comfortable helmet ever. My only complaint is the helmet looks slightly large on my head. I would spend more on another helmet if they offered different shell sizes like one of their high end full face helmets.