- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
Packed with the features you want, the Shoei RF-1100 carries the Snell 2010 Approval.
Through extensive wind tunnel testing and feedback from professional riders, Shoei has created the Shoei RF-1100 helmet. Made with more than enough venting, the Shoei RF-1100 white helmet breathes for the ultimate in rider comfort. The Shoei RF-1100 features the latest Snell Approval. You will appreciate the removable padding in the Shoei RF-1100 as it allows for easier cleaning and maintenance. With features galore and excellent styling, this Shoei RF-1100 white helmet is an easy choice for your new favorite helmet!
Shoei RF-1100 Helmet Features:
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and professional riders' feedback
- Dual Layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Five shell and six EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- A third generation Tail Fin, integrated into the bottom rear beading in combination with the Shell-Integrated Spoiler, allows smooth airflow that reduces drag and lift
- Upper Air Intake Vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Top outlet vent is separate from the Shell- Integrated Spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Four rear outlet vents allow for adjustment of airflow based on riding position
- Enlarged lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- The rear/neck outlets allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, crown liner and chin strap covers) is easily removed to allow cleaning
- Each component of the inner liner is ergonomically designed to offer the ultimate in safety, fit and comfort
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation. The springloaded base plate (U.S. patent pending 11/799935) pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal
- The CW-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Optional, CWF-1 two-dimensional racing shields with tear-off posts are available
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- Optional, CW-1 Pinlock prepared shields are available to accommodate Pinlock Fog Free Inserts
- A pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow
- D.O.T. and SNELL M2010 Approved! The X-Twelve features the latest Snell Approval, heralded the world over as the most important helmet safety standard to date
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Jay Nichols (Niles, OH) 7.10.2012
I purchased a Shoei RF-1100 helmet and was not at all disappointed. Without question this is the finest quality helmet I have ever owned. Quiet, fits perfectly, all I could ask for. I wanted to check out this helmet first and now am going to purchase one for my wife. Highly recommend.
Reviewer: Kristina (Jackson, WISCONSIN) 2.11.2012
I have had and have been using this helmet for about half a year, and it is spectacular. The amazing venting system keeps it cool in the summer, and then close up the vents as the temperature drops. It's very comfortable to wear, and blocks out quite a bit of wind noise. I feel, however, it is more suited to a narrow head than round heads, so keep that in mind if considering this helmet.
Reviewer: Higashi (Honolulu, Hawaii) 2.8.2012
Good, solid helmet. Comfortable, quite, makes me feel safe.