- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (9)
Shoei J-Cruise Open Face Helmet
Shoei’s J-Cruise is the premium open-face helmet for today’s rider. State-of-the-art, high tech protection combines with open-air freedom for a safe and exhilarating riding experience.
- Lightweight, AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell
- Adjustable top and rear exhaust vents
- A Multi-Piece EPS liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance
- Easily removable shield secured by the shield stopper to prevent unexpected opening at speed
- Five layer construction in cheek pad
- 3D Max-Dry removable, washable interior liner
- Padded chin strap
Sun Shield Visor System
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
CJ-2 Face Shield System
- QR-N allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, quiet fit
- Wide, three dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Contoured air dam along the bottom edge helps prevent wind from blowing up under the shield
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- One-piece injection-molded for consistent fit
- 10mm longer than the CJ-1 it replaces
- Shield Pinlock®-ready
- Standards: DOT-218
- Construction: AIM (advanced Integrated Matrix) Shell
Customer Reviews (9)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: mel davenport (cottontown, TN) 6.7.2014
Great quality, wrong size
I currently own a Shoei Multitec modular, and wanted a cooler summer helmet. The J-Cruise arrived within a few days, and is obviously a very well made, high quality item. But...the XL, which should fit me, is too small/tight for my head. Keep in mind that the Shoei shell material is quite stiff, and doesn't flex much at all around the cheek and jaw area.
Reviewer: John Mack (Snohomish, Washington) 6.6.2014
Shoei Helmet II
Well packed, quality item, but expensive. Easy to order on line; can't beat the shipping time. This is the second helmet I have ordered from Helmet City. Do you have any military or senior discounts for future orders?
Reviewer: Kari (Snohomish, WA) 4.23.2014
Best helmet for me
This helmet is more comfortable than any others I tried. The design gives safety without the claustrophobic feel of a full face helmet. The sun shade is so easy to use! (Now, we just need some sun here in the Northwest). The shipping was fast, and it arrived in perfect condition - my husband actually called to thank Helmet City for such great service!